The School has a well established library which caters to the need of the students and the faculty. It is a main source of knowledge, which is an integral and important part of our institute of higher learning. The library aims to stock all the books and periodicals that the students and faculties are expected to read and enrich literary strength. It provides a full range of high quality services based on both print and electronic media to students, teachers, non teaching staff of School. The library functions on an open access system for the faculty members. But the students have only a limited access.
To encourage excellence in teaching, learning, research and to promote service to the users through developing and providing continuous computerized access to information resources and services, to produce high quality students we are capable of responding to present and future needs of the community.
AIM OF LIBRARY
- To develop collection of reading material useful for various courses.
- To provide full information support to the teaching-learning process in the school.
- To provide various library services and facilities to the readers.
- To support parent institution for developing quality of learning and teaching.
- Mon day to Friday between 10.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- Saturdays from 10.30 am to 2.45 pm.
- Library remains closed on Sundays and public holidays.
LIBRARY RULES FOR STUDENTS
- Identity card is compulsory for all enrolled students for availing of library facilities.
- Identity card will be issued by the librarian on presentation of admission receipt and photograph.
- Misbehavior and misuse of identity card is an offence and the student responsible for the same is liable for disciplinary action.
- Suggestion box is kept in the library. Constructive suggestions/complaints are entertained.
- In case of any grievances the users should contact to Librarian or Principal.
- Readers of the library may recommend resources for procurement. The library will procure the books on approval by the principal.
- No admission is permitted in study room without identity card.
- Students can borrow text books, question paper sets on their Identity Card in the study room.
- Books/study materials issued in the study room will have to be returned before leaving the study room, otherwise a fine of Rs. 10/- will be charged per day.
- Indiscipline/ misbehavior of the student will be liable for the disciplinary action.